Okay, I know this is unrelated but I wanted to share with you my amazing chocolate treats recipe that I developed by trial and error. I usually would just use dried cranberries and 80% dark chocolate bars but everyone doesn’t like the bitter taste of dark chocolate.
(2) Lindt COCONUT (DARK) 3.5 oz. bars
(2) Lindt A TOUCH OF SEA SALT (DARK) 3.5 oz. bars
(1) Godiva MILK CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT 41% CACAO 3.5 oz. bar
(1) Archer Farms SUNNY CRANBERRY trail mix
(1) pack of mini baking cups
1. Melt all of the chocolate down. You can just break up the squares and put them in a plastic bowl and stick it in the microwave for a couple of minutes until melted.
2. Mix the chocolate in a bowl once melted and add the entire bag of trail mix to the bowl. Mix until the trail mix is covered in chocolate.
3. Separate your mini cups and place on a baking sheet (or anything flat you can fit in your fridge). This batch makes about 50-60 depending on how much you scoop into each mini cup.
4. With a tablespoon or regular spoon, scoop the chocolate mixture and place in each mini cup until the bowl is empty.
5. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to cool for 40 minutes to an hour. I usually just put them in overnight but it’s up to you.
6. Remove the sheet from the fridge and enjoy!